FRESC CO, GURGAON - A LUNCH AFFAIR

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Twisted Tulle Eats!


Post doctors visit and some heavy shopping around the mall, it was time to refuel and what better way to re-energize than EAT! Lately I have been trying to stay away from Big Chiils, Chilis, KFC, Mc Donalds and the like and try new cafes and restaurants in and around Delhi. So, after a long discussion over where and what we should eat , we found ourselves standing in-front of Fresc Co, a very pretty Mediterranean restaurant  on the third floor of Ambience Mall in Gurgaon.


 
The entrance to the restaurant is very inviting and the whole white and blue decor is enough to make you take out your phone and go Click. Filter. Edit. Post on Instagram! 

The color theme actually reminded me of Santorini, Greece which is a dream destination.
"No, they don't serve Greek Cuisine, It's infact Italian and a selection of Indian + Continental food that fills their menu."
We settled for the Buffet Service that they provide and you would gone for it too if you were starving (like us) because there is this array of displayed food calling out to you and you can't not hear them.You'll love the wide selection of Salads,Curries and Dips along with their Soups for starters. I couldn't manage to take pictures of all the items but here are a few of them.





 


Personal thought:


I loved what I had on my first, second and third plate and the dessert. I'm suddenly reminded of the "Men eat more than Women" rule which I think is a cliche. Women eat and some of us eat a lot.
Like i was saying, the food at Fresc Co was appetizing enough and my taste buds were very satisfied.

 I had a smile on my face all throughout. The salads were amazingly fresh and there was a lot to choose from. I wish they had Pizza on their Buffet Menu , because from what I hear the restaurant serves some authentic Pizzas :)
More varieties on the main dish, a few more non-veg dishes and some unique dessert options would have been better. All in all, I had a great time.



Now if you are looking for a quiet place with a pretty interior and some really hospitable staff, this is your destination. Service is quick and food is great. The restaurant transports you to a different place for an hour or two and the experience is worth it.
We left the restaurant with a full stomach and a happy heart.

You Might Also Like

0 comments